By Airside Mobile Inc.
Mobile Passport enables U.S. citizens Canadian visitors to save time during the entry process at 29 major U.S. airports cruise ports! Securely submit your passport and customs declaration form and access designated express lanes in the inspection area.
***Now available from Mobile Passport***
Mobile Passport plus ($14.99 annually) provides even greater convenience with a digital scanner and secure storage of passports in preparation for your next trip.
“…the entire process is worlds faster than the other options!” - Forbes
“…a huge time saver for regular international travelers.” - Lonely Planet
“Mobile Passport is still the quickest way to get through customs” - Condé Nast
How it works:
1. Download the app, no pre-approval or interview needed!
2. Complete passport profiles in the app. If using Mobile Passport plus, you may scan and store your passports before your trip.
3. UPON ARRIVAL turn on Wi-Fi or data. Make sure the Date Time settings for your device are set for your current, local time zone. Submit passports and customs declaration forms in the app.
4. U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will send you a digital receipt in the form of an encrypted QR code after they have reviewed your submission, which will expire after four (4) hours.
5. Bypass the regular lines and follow the signs for the Mobile Passport Control express lane.
6. Show your physical passports and QR code receipts, and briefly talk to a CBP officer.
***MOBILE PASSPORT IS NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR PASSPORT. YOU MUST CARRY YOUR PHYSICAL PASSPORT.***
Group submissions may be made on one mobile device for all family members of the same household traveling together (provided that each family member is a U.S. citizen with a valid U.S. passport or a Canadian citizen with both a valid Canadian passport and B1 or B2 visa status).
Do not use the Mobile Passport app and Global Entry interchangeably for the same inspection process. If you have both programs, wait until your arrival in inspection area so you can determine the shortest lane (which may vary depending on the port and time of day) and decide whether to make a submission on the Mobile Passport app at that time.
MOBILE PASSPORT can be used at the following airports: ✈️
- Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson (ATL)
- Baltimore-Washington (BWI)
- Boston Logan (BOS)
- Chicago O’Hare (ORD)
- Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)
- Denver (DEN)
- Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood (FLL)
- Houston George Bush Intercontinental (IAH)
- Houston William P. Hobby (HOU)
- Los Angeles (LAX)
- Miami (MIA)
- Minneapolis Saint Paul (MSP)
- New York John F. Kennedy (JFK)
- Newark Liberty (EWR)
- Orlando (MCO)
- Philadelphia (PHL)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor (PHX)
- Pittsburgh (PIT)
- Portland (PDX)
- Raleigh Durham (RDU)
- Sacramento (SMF)
- San Diego (SAN)
- San Francisco (SFO)
- San José Mineta (SJC)
- Seattle-Tacoma (SEA)
- Tampa (TPA)
and can be used at the following cruise ports: ????
- Port Miami (MSE)
- Fort Lauderdale, Port Everglades (PEV)
- Port West Palm Beach (WPB)